❤ Sorry RL ❤ Thxxxxxx All !!!

 Hi, by what you have seen I'm not very attentive to the blog, lately in my rl I'm quite busy with some little things, work, family and other health problems my pregnancy, I thank everyone and all the designers who have given me the opportunity to post to them, will try to return the more fast as possible, when East a bit more free in that sense , kisses !!! <3

Hola , por lo que habreis visto no estoy muy atenta al blog , ultimamente en mi rl ando bastante ocupada con ciertas cosillas , trabajo , problemas de salud familiares y aparte mi embarazo , quiero dar las gracias a todos y todas los diseñadores que me han dado la oportunidad de postear para ellos , tratare de volver lo mas rapido posible , cuando este un poco mas libre en ese sentido , besitos !!! <3